Overactive Bladder Specialist in Tampa, FL
The urologists at Florida Urology Partners have been awarded the InterStim Center of Excellence and strive to meet the emotional and physical needs of their patients. Our urologists provide about 100 InterStim procedures a year and utilize the latest technological advancements available in order to continually provide excellent patient care. If you are experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder. Contact Florida Urology Partners to discuss how InterStim can relieve signs of incontinence. To schedule your appointment at our urology clinic in Tampa, FL, please call (813) 258-9565 or request an appointment online!
Learn more about InterStim Overactive Bladder Therapy today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 37 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule a Consultation for Overactive Bladder in Tampa, FL Today!
If you are experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder including loss of control, contact Florida Urology Partners to discuss your symptoms and the treatment options available. Our providers have over 20 years of experience and are the preferred urologic providers in the Tampa Area. To schedule a consultation with our expert urologists at our urology clinic in Tampa, FL, please call (813) 258-9565 or request an appointment through our secure online form.