Raviender Bukkapatnam, MD
Urologist in Tampa, FL
Are you a patient of Dr. Bukkapatnam? Leave a review!
Dr. Raviender Bukkapatnam, a native of Florida, earned his undergraduate degree from Duke University and his medical degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the prestigious medical honor society, he performed his urologic training in Tampa. Dr. Bukkapatnam then earned his fellowship in the field of Female Urology, Reconstruction and Voiding Dysfunction at UCLA. He is one of the few physicians in the state that is fellowship trained in this complex field.
The disorders in which Dr. Bukkapatnam specializes include: voiding dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain, and female sexual dysfunction. His surgical outcomes related to the treatment of incontinence in both male and female patients speak for themselves. Dr. Bukkapatnam has authored several peer-reviewed articles as well as chapters in well-recognized urology journals and books. He has presented his clinical research at regional, national and international meetings and is frequently asked to lecture on numerous topics both locally and nationally. Awarded “Tampa Metro” Best Doctor 4 years in a row.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for the treatment of enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, and kidney cancer
- Robotic Surgery performed by experienced surgeons for prostate and kidney cancer
- Urinary Control (Incontinence), full range of options for male and female incontinence treatment
- Kidney Stone Disease – prompt evaluation, variety of treatment options individualized to your specific needs
- Female Urology & Voiding Dysfunction
- Neurologic Urology
- Diplomate American Board of Urology
- Member of American Urological Association
- Medical School: University of Alabama at Birmingham; 1998
- Residency: University of South Florida College of Medicine; 2003